Friday, May 16, 2008

yelloWHITE

半夜 我又失眠 听著DJ放的烂音乐
像在嘲笑我 最近的恋爱不顺利...
dadadadada, ~ wahaha, here's a part of the lyrics from Rui En's song =/ well, it's Tao Yan, a song quite long ago. Hmmmmmm, just that, it's really 半夜 then, 我又失眠, so wel i copied here. So i shall start my entry today shalln't i? Woke up rather early and ohh well, head over to school slowly after getting my breakfast at 8 AM from Macdonald's. Wahahahaha, again i wasn't late! Man, played DOTA for the 3 hours break and my class end at 5 on friday.*sighs* Then went to meet Xian Zheng, Jonathan and Aason to slack till 6 before heading over to photography club. Well, will keep my post rather short for today as i don't see there's a need to stretch today's entry. ohh well, head over for photograhy club, dragging my feet. Well i dont quite like the way the CCA is. And, well i didn't interact much with people out there. It's not that i scare, is i dunwan :D It's my turn to be emo. Ohh wel, head over to the city area to get things off my chest, drumming @ suntec, and guita @ marina. Fuck, i didn't brought my stick over. Suntec's drumsticks sucks. And some indiots spoilt the machine alittle. The sensor pad have to be hit harder =/ screw'em. & oh well well, here's the reason for my title yelloWHITE. Actually i wanna put as YELLOwhite at first. But decides other wise as Rui En kicks ass (: Well, for the yellow part, i've been wearing my usual yellow flesh imp's tee and guess what? peeps ard me are in yellow! wahahahaha, kinda cool when i noticed ehh? & oh gosh today when i was walking around at suntec, i was like thinking to myself. "geez so what are the odds of bumping into Rui En here?". Then from the opposite escalator, there's a lady in white dress, and as she walked pass me, i thought my heart skipped a beat. OMG, SHE LOOK SO RUI EN. IT LIKE TOOK ME AWHILE, A FEW SECONDS OF MY LIFE TO DECIDES WHETHER SHE IS RUI EN OR NOT. OMG, I SWEAR, SUPER RESSEMBLENCE. THE WAY SHE FRIGGIN' SMILE. THOSE RUI EN SMILE. GOSH, i was like stopped walking and just stare. O.O (not sick la), but rather, she got me. haha, i'm losing it once more. She really, looked, like rui en. okok, i wont get so over reacted over this. But, well haha thinking back i was like kinda stupid =/ *stop and stare*. Hahaha, and of course i didn't see ppl walking over to her and say "can i have your autograph" wahahaha okay, that's all for today. I'm specially invited to Joel Lim's birthday tomorrow and i'll blogged abt it (: ahhh pictures! hope i'm hardworking to post some.

CHEERS (x

No comments: