Tuesday, May 20, 2008

blend of green

well, was again watching honour and passion. Wahahahha, hmmm i wore alil' special to campus today. As least in my eyes la, i wore an espirt's grey tee, with geen highlighs, to go with my copper green bermuda. Also with my Black,/green sole's Top Man slippers. I end the combination with a transparent file folders with abit of green on top. Well, thou the green ain't that obivious, i give each of'em alil' blend of it. Alright, on with the entry. Well, anyways, woke up at 7 plus and went on to prepare. I then went over to Senja Grand, hoping to get mi fen. @$&%! it was closed. Saw Santokh too, wahahah (x then get bread went home lor. Well, head over to school after that, 2 sujects, 3 lession. School ended at 12 today. Then i head back home with Samuel and Grace (: Hmmmmm, went over to Senja Grand to da bao before heading back. Sighs, on the aircon, then started to slack. Wanted to revise initially, but end up horsing around with Xian Zheng and Jonathan over at msn. Had my dinner at 8 sharp, and back i went to my laptop. Head out to the living room for a 5 mins nap, but before i knew it, it was 10.30 PM already. By 11, i'd just finished showering, so it's time for honour and passion! Well, was wondering what to do tomorrow, Kunda jio-ed me out to Suntec, well, i'm still on second thought. Sorry brother! school work'd been piling up.

CHEERS (X

No comments: