Monday, May 19, 2008

double double.

oh well, i'm watching honour and passion right now on channel 8. Will get back to this later. So basically after i get back home this morning, i fell asleep after washing up. Well, woke up afew times within 3 hours interval, but as i was too lazy to get up, my slumber time ended at 8. I tilt my head over at 8 sharp to see the sky colour bneded with the tone of dawn. Wah! i thought i've slept through the night! Well, got up, wash up and have my dinner! Then i went back to cope in my room again. =/ Aw man this sucks. I really felt that i'm living for the sake of living. Well, i do admit i've goal, but for now i'm kinda lazy to do something about it. Sighs, yep slacked till 10 before going for a quick shower. Then went over to watch Her Sense. Gosh my parents thought i'm crazy =/ and Honour and Passion right up on 11. Sweet. Well, it's the first episode. Wahaha, rather nice =/ liked the heart warming family "feel" the producer and director brought up. *awww* yep. And BTW, we didn't went to TERMINAL 3 =( wahahah, people are kinda tired, so we just head back lor. And well it's after 12 aready. I stoned at my living room. My mental state is in a mess and i'm really...well, stress might not be the correct word, sad to say. Well, i'm at lost and i don't know what to do. Life's all about choices, choices and more choices. And for a person who hesitate more than he act, is a torment rather than an enjoyment. Don't see me horsing around with my mates and catergorise me into those happy go lucky and heck care attitude kinda person. In fact i'm not (: just that i don't have the determination and decisive power to do it. Gosh, and i'm always day dreaming about the future and all.

"Hey, the looks and physical appearance is nothing but an empty vessel to contain the soul.
When you love a person, it's the soul that makes blood gush and accelerate the heart beats."
(shall stop, i could've talk abt this till tmr =.=)

But...But...BUT.
sometimes i just don't get it why i...

OKOK, back to my day, well, i'm slacking at my com table, =/ gonna go sleep any sooner. MAN! i just missed RUI EN when she came over senja grand for shoot for her drama, honour and passion. @%^!%@$*&^#&^!*&@! *cannot take it*

CHEERS (x

No comments: