Thursday, May 1, 2008

w910i

Ohh well, i'm back again, well my W910i is charging right now yep (: Ohh well, i merely got it mainly because my plan is up and i'm changing to another service operator. Well, woke up pretty late in the afternoons and i rushed over to Plaza Singapura to meet my mum. As i'm changing to StarHub, i run an errand for my dad by helping him to change the SCV *T-Box and get a new remote. Ohh well, sighs, it's labour day and the crowd is unbearable. Upon reaching there, we decided to go over to B2 and fix my dad's stuff first. Ohh well, so i reluctantly threw my bag over to the counter to get a queue number. Whoa, luckily i only need to wait for 2 more customers only. Ohh well, was glancing over to the coutners after a 10 minutes, like what's taking so long? Well, i then went over to take a glance and all. Finally it's my turn, i'm suppose to go over and i bluring checked against the paper, then dragged my feet over. But i was caught by surprise, omg! guess what, the lady serving me, looked like RUI EN?! omfg =D actually that did brighten up my day abit LOL =x *fingers crossed* i'm not sick or of any sort. Just that...(talked abt it next time) WAHHH! And, ahh! how i envy the way she speaks, her delicate voice in perfect english! ohh fuck, that's what i wanna achieve. & i got her name =D FAYE. lol =x

After that, went on to get my phone, and we're waiting for fucking long for it. Took 190 home after that. WELCOME HOME W910i! WELCOME TO THE TAN FAMILY =D.
CHEERS (:

No comments: