Sunday, May 18, 2008

semi

sometimes, i'm tired to think, ask and everything.
gimme time, and i promise i'll try my best to make things right.

Ohh well, was at my living room right now, using my laptop again. Sighs, dont wish to cope in my room. *sighs* Woke up rather early today, had breakfast and watched Semi-Pro out of boredom. Wasn't really being myself today. I kinda slacked till evening before going over plaza for dinnner and head back. Went back home after that, watchd alittle bit of "Meet the Fockers" before i went to play CS. Hahaha, had a whole lotta' fun with BOTS. Maybe going over to the airport to slack till morning later with Kelvin, Kunda and Sulaiman. Well, till then bah. I'm really emotionally tired and wasn't myself today. Sorry for the short post. Well, just a reminder again. Rui En will be appearing at Her Sense, up on ch 8 tmorrow on 10.30 PM. Be sure to catch her on TV! here's the video for the ad before i go.



*

bwahahahahahaha it's 5.10 AM now and i'm horsing around with my mates at changi airpoart. Haha, using laptop, playing around and all. Well, after blogging, i left my house not soon after and meet up with Kelvin, Kunda and Jasper Hing. Took a MRT over and meet up with Sulaiman at Changi Airport's MRT Station. Hahaha we walked around here and there, exploring the airports and all, wahahah, will post the photos right here.

































Taking a breather outside.







*omg, i realise i forgot to rotate!* (sorry ah)

How's it huh? Well, we'll be heading over to terminal 3 after that, well, photos will be up. Hmmmm, now i'll blog down my thoughts and all here bah. Actually i wanna emo de. But...oh well, sighs, went over to the open air for a breather every now and then. *sighs* Hmmmm, looks like the days in poly not only contribute to my knowlegde. But to the stress as well. A friggin' large amount. Well i'm aware that poly needs alot of self disicipline and all, but well as a student i'm not doing anything else hmmmmmmm. I'm not studying and all also. *sighs* Anyways, i've been thinking of alot of stuff and all, well. Aiya, hope that things can work out in time to come. Ohh well, anyways what are the odds of bumping into Rui En here ah ? NO LUCK CURRENTLY =( Hmmmmm, alright, shall up the photos of terminal 3 and all later!

*

went out for a breather not long after, well the moon's really settling down here.





the night is still kinda young when i took this, well got alil' emotional when i took the shoot.

wahaha, went to CS and chat lor, hahah slack at the airport. Well, never thought time flies faster than planes here! =D wahahaha and before long it's dawn!



Oh yep, and i went to get breakfast with kelv, kunda and jasper hing just now. @ POLAR (:



hmmmmm, and i ordered Mocha too, well not as nice as starbucks (:


probably, before i go, there's something i wanna say.

"Thought things are not what it seems like, you don't have to trust me if you don't want to.
It's totally fine with me,
just ask your heart, and you'll get the answers.
I know somethings can't be force.
But i just wanna let you know, deep down inside.
What is true, it's true.
Afterall, it's just a truth that doesn't seems as it is."

Hmmm, there's alot more when i want to say, but i think it'll be better to keep my thoughts at bay. So i think i'll go off now, well back here with my buddies @ our BASE. (see the photos). Updating later, LIVE!

*

wahahha, will update soon!
CHEERS X))))))))))))

No comments: