Saturday, May 10, 2008

off the Ring.

I'm aimlessly surfing websites, clicking here and there. I cant really describe what i want to happen to happen, but i guess nothing could helps how i feel now. Well, okay. I guess it's really time for me to picked up my face before i'm too late for anything. Well, i've really spent my 3 weeks like a retard, wasting my time off and all, well looks like it's time to make things meaningful, ain't it? So, here it goes. Might share my timetable out here someday =D, and do keep a look out!.

Woke up rather early today, and i've got breakfast delivered to my room. Sweet! arigato gozaimasu. And i'm off to slumber after my breakfast. Woke up late, and rush to prepare. Meet kelv and kun down at plaza at 3 sharp. Actually not very sharp, it's like 3.20. Head off straight to the bus-stop, and took 960 to Marina Square. I'm not feeling myself today, as in...It's as if my sub-consciousness is slowly taking over my soul, and it drifted and glide slowly, taking my body over. Well, i could barely made up how i feel as and when today, i couldn't catch any specifc details where i could really describe down here. It's like a blurry day today. I could barely feel myself. Went over to KFC and had a meal, and met up with Sulaiman. Jasper Hing joined us when we're over at suntec city. The same old place, STAR FACTORY. I heaved a sigh, as i slowly walked into the virtual areana, filled up noisy machines, that went babbling non-stop. The random flashy colour lights distract me further. I cursed myself every sec i moved a step around. I moodlessly navigate my sight over to where the DrumMania machine was placed. Suddenly i felt a rushing sensation over me. The machine is back! This time, it's cheaper by $0.50. I went over to play. Well, drumming have been one of my favourite past times, and i could feel that when i'm drumming, i'm somehow destressing. The beats of the sounds pound my stress flat. The noise when in my head, squashing the meaningless thoughts in my head. Thoughts about, my personal problems and all. Sometimes i do really asked myself. "How well do you know Ronnie, Ronnie." I guess a couple of self improvement books during the term break could help. I'm seriosuly losing it, and i was at my wit end. I lived through the poly age, lifelessly, wondering how could i survive for this year and all. I know i should've made best of what i have right now and move on. But somehow, there's alot of invisible force hindering me. I jammed my stress away with those noisy songs, shaking my head as if in a trance but enjoyuing the music. Saw Jin Yi (aka my shi fu) there, chat abit, and played with him (: well, i don't regret making friends with him as he's from outside. Know him accidentally i'd say! Left him after that to catch up with my buddies, take care jin yi =D We then head over back to raffles to get mothers' day gift. Zayar arrived soon later and we head on to Clarke Quay for alil' supper before heading home. It's past 12, already sunday. Happy Mothers' Day.

CHEERS(:

No comments: