Tuesday, May 13, 2008

tongue tied.

fuck, was tongue tied =/ Ohh well, what can i say? Anyways...*sighs* forget it, time will tell. Was back home after hanging out at school, SECONDARY SCHOOL. Ok, back to the morning, i woke up at 6.15 AM, but however, i planned to nap abit more, maybe like 15mins? But what i saw next is, the time is friggin, 7.46 AM. I shot out of my bed and went over to prepare, and left my house with an empty stomach. Get some snacks before entering the LT. Whoa, made it in time. Anyways, after forcing myself to be awake for the last MES lesson, the usual gang of 5 (My brothers ^^) head over canteen one for a tiny weeny treat before suffering another 3 hours in IDS. Head over to canteen one before heading off to the library myself, i saw Aason and we both head off back to West Spring to meet Razak. Jonathan, Derrick and Sulaiman joined us later. Nothing much today actually, but i daresay a milion thoughts was still on my mind, unchanged.

Well, for today, it's kinda enjoyable (: and i'm here to post some photos before i go off =D Hmmm, suppose i did nothing much today, so i'll compensate today's entry will photos alrighty? Haha, at West Spring, the place where students have their detention, we invade in and play abit (: and with camera, there goes our picture!







Haha, i was playing with my slide phone over there =D WEE~ (FYI, i'm the chinese in white =x)
ohh well, emo-teens =D 4B, well i'll always miss you guys. ALWAYS. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE BITCHES, BASTARDS, AND SHI YUN the ANGEL *raise eyebrow*

CHEERS(: ,4B RAWK ON~

No comments: