Wednesday, May 28, 2008

fare-well

Well, every single title in my blog, holds a meaning. A meaning that is related to either what is most significant to me on that day, emotionally, mentally. Or the focal point of the day. Anyways. looks like i shalln't was time. I should quickly post and head back to lala land. Ohh well, today ain't any better actually. Hmmmm, was late for my IDS (interior design) and pon-ed TEC lecture. Geez, i'm one bad ass. Hmmmm, actually there's MES practical today at 3, but it was cancelled. Headed over to Bukit Panjang Plaza's Popular to shop for some stuff before heading home. Watched the Forbidden Kingdom, settle some stuff, and take a midday nap. Sorry Jonathan, Sorry Xian Zheng. I was alil' held up today. Walk over to Greenridge for dinner @ KFC before heading back. MAN! i was bloated. Took a 15 mins after meal's stroll. Was looking at the trees and all. I was emotionally lost everyday, and i don't know why. I really need help or something ain't it? Maybe the walk that i concocted could save me from all those. & the thought of the upcoming CT irks me. Sighs i feels like i'm playing some block game but the block cant seem to disappear. =/ It's stacking up more and more. I'm suffocated, i cant breathe. I know everyone'd got their problems. But mine wasn't any better. It's not physical, it deals with the soul, heart and mind. I'm not in a proper state of mine for education. I kept losing my footing while on the trail of learning. I can't help it. I just can't. Feeling lost, i chat up with various close buddies, while doing my assignment. I kept telling myself, "Ronnie, you gotta pull yourself back up and keep walking, it wasnt a time to be feeling like this". Ronnie this Ronnie that, seems like i'm stressing myself up in the long run eh? *laughs* Alright, shall end here. To Jia Wei, well i don't think you'll see this, but Just look at things on the brighter side ehh bro? =D

fare-well. *there's a reason for this (: Rack your brains buddies! =P

CHEERS (: *NP BROTHERS.

No comments: