Tuesday, May 27, 2008

less

ohh well, less slack, less play. I wannna! i so so so wanna! It's an ordinary day today. Well, head over to school, and as usual, i was late. Oh well, my timetable's alil' different today. So after an hour of MES lecture, there's a whole lotta 3 hours break. Before to TEC. Wahaha well, we went off halfway, and cab back. Was pretty tired, so didn't do anything much. Decided to check my PAC paper. Well, i don't bother to do anything about it since i cant balance. But i still fared 67. and what kept me fuming was, I POST ONE WRONG SIDE NIA! KNN! 1 MISTAKE. =.= nvm. Was engulfed with fatique, so i let the songs took me, well, keep going on and on, as i lay on my chair, lifeless.

*no mood today*
common test is coming, yet my visions are not motivating me much...

"like eg. few years down the road, i still can go shopping with my laopo on saturday night.
Head over to enjoy the sceneries.
then midnight go hawkwer centre da bao, then drive home.
after shower liao yi bian watch new bought blu-ray movies yi bian eat (: "

hmmmm hope things get well tmr.
CHEERS. ^^

and here's alil' equation before i go,



CHEERSSSS ^^V

No comments: