Friday, May 9, 2008

club, lack of a point

well, well. Just back from FRESH! dance party. Well, i won't deny that it's not fun but i can't say it's totally no bored and all. Hmmmmm, for those who'd really like to catch a glimpse of clubbing life, well i think you've just missed it.

Today haven been going on well as i woke up rather late. Ohh man, 7.30 AM. Cursing that i wasn't compensate by any nice dreams or anything, i quickly picked up my pace, choose a random tee after my shower and off i go! Well, reach the school and all, and went for my lesson. Well well, it's rather rushed. I head to meet my teacher today, then rush to do my quiz. I didn't check and i made a careless mistake, causing me to get 9 out of 10. For the first time! I really felt as if i've lost my virginity in getting less than ten. I was so fucking cursing.

WEnt to FRESH! dance party. Well, know a few new friends. Chilled out with the usuals back at KAP mac before heading back home.
CHEERS (:

No comments: