Monday, May 12, 2008

inside

ohh well, actually the supposingly title should be, yellow fellow, or hmmmm PAC fellow. Ohh screw, down with this new title and here i go. Guess it's 1 plus in the morning, and i'll need Mocha tomorrow again. COFFEE KEEPS ME AWAKE...

Woke up rather early, and made my way to NP after breakfast for my CAD (Computer Aided Design) class. Hmmmmm, it end early and my gang and i went off to DOTA =D ,awwww shucks, 4 hours of PAC later on...
*

well, cracked a funny joke in class that got my gang laughing so i think i'll share with you guys. It's lame.

[Felix took out his PAC homework and start to rush in class before the teacher come]

Ronnie: Oi, u say dunwan do one, now u pia =.=

Felix: Then ni pei me pia also la, last min mah

Ronnie: Wahhh, u now hug buddha leg, now want me pei u hug, we both hug buddha leg, buddha how to walk sia.

[laughters]

* well there's it =/
and over with it after the last 2 hours of lecture, i went over the library to meet up with Jonathan & Randolph. Saw my CATS-mate while waiting for Xian Zheng. Well, we didn't talked much, just merely smiled (: Head over to subway @ BP for a FULL dinner. Went back later and i was slacking, stoning in front of my laptop again. Was doing my PAC stuff until the conversation with Debbie began. Ohhh well, looks like age doesn't matter isn't it? (Well, don't angry if you've seen this, cause' i wont blow your secret. Trust me!). Haha, went down for a walk and a vision break, before going back to my studies. Sighs, wasn't going smooth, the friggin' T-accounts gave me this emotion... T.T wahahha. And after that, went to blog hop alil' before i went to post my own very very entry. Well, saw something that made me changed my personal message to "after the long run, i'd realise. It's the heart and the inside that counts". Ohhh well, how true can this get. Remember what i'd told you Debbie? =x Say 3 years down the road...*blah blah blah* ohh well, i'm just keeping my fingers crossed. Nothing in particular anyways =D haha.

-hey asshole (: get this in your head. you better don't try anything funny. Cos' somethings it is better for you to be an ass and know nothing then to shafted the fucking truth into you head. We're cool (:

CHEERS (:

OHHH! forgets to tell you guys. *clears throat* WEST SPRING 4B GUYS, WE'LL BE MEETING UP REAL SOON OKAY? REMEMBER HOW WE PLAYED WITH THE FIRE AND BOMB-PACKS DURING O LEVELS' PERIOD? THERE'S AN ENCORE THIS YEAR, NEXT YEAR. AND THERE WILL ALWAYS BE... *bow and walks off*

*runs back* haha, why suddenly stop posting about Rui En huh? =x ohhh well, i'm not so fierce abt her anyways =D, But obiviously, she's still the ONE. wahahaha, will give you guys updates tmr, cos' this post is kinda errr...polluted *points up*. Ohh well =D

CHEERS AGAIN (:
P.S. this is for Rui En la!

No comments: