Sunday, May 4, 2008

happiness

anyone know how to gauge whether one deserve happiness or bliss? Well, there's someone i don't know but saw. Well this person, is a nice person, but her life wasn't going on so well rather. She's having a rough time hmmmmmmm. Ohhh well, you guys might have wonder what hit me that cause me to mention a lady in my blog. But it's just some random topic that i'm chatting on with my friends that got me thinking. Ohh well, tick tick tick goes my brain and it winded me back to the times when i heard her story. It was never told to much people, but i'll just keep my lips seal just in case any misunderstanding or "wut" leaked out or anything hmmm. Of course her name's not going anywhere, but i would like to blog this down as my blog had been rather empty lately. Well, on my way home, as we were walking back from Chua Chu Kang. I slowly dragged my feet behind, with the tempo of random rustling of the leaves. The road'd better been empty and our chattering trails down the quiet pavement. It's a sunday night and i guess most of them had already been at home now, rushing their school work, revising, and well maybe checking out the latest animes and things like that. My day wasn't going good today, as i'm those kinda guys who can't sleep early at night. My thoughts ran across anything that i could've think of. (that's not the point) ohh well, woke up at 8 plus and i lazily stretch my back. I felt like a pig for once as i throw my heavy self onto my chair, and use my laptop. Watch Byousoku 5 Centimeter again. It's a nice show, about short love stories that is about distance. Well, if you guys got read my blog, i'm a kinda rather alot alot alot (fucking lot) based on romance, emotions and sensitive person. Hah! doesn't seems like it ain't it? Well, surprisingly, this show gave me the feelings which i got similar to koizora. Ohh well, though it'd been rather long sinced i mentioned abt it in my blog, it's still fresh in me. Man, must get the show. So after that, i head over to lot one with Kunda to meet up with Razak, Sulaiman and Jasper Hing. when there slack, drum, then we BP Rangers (except sulaiman) walked home. Just a plain 'o day hmmmm. Okay, i think i'll just wrapped up now. I'll be on and off lately, as in, either it's a 3 sentence post, or a long chunk'o words. Thanks for reading anyways.
CHEERS (:

No comments: