Monday, May 5, 2008

after 5

Well, actually wanted to play warcraft 3 up on my laptop, but i guess it's better to blog on here than to play game for now. Sighs, was effin' bored, so bored that i've nothing to do, so i resorted to blogging. Well, this brings me to the history of my blog. Well, i started blogging due to boredom. Wanna killed it so much hmmmm. Okay, back to my entry, well today i woke up early and tears of fatique stream down my weary eyes as i yawn again and again. I kept closing my eyes and before i could got up of my bed, mum switched on the lights and the sudden piercing brightness pierced through the gaps of my eyes, lighting up the visual darkness in my pupils. I got up reluctantly, got my breakfast, then went back for a short nap again. Well, it does last for quite long as it was already 7.25AM when i woke up. I dragged my feet across the living room, threw the towel over my head, and head on for my shower. Yep, the comfort of the cold water woke me up alittle as i let the coldness take me. "Shiok". I head out then, still with blurry vision. well, i saw quite alot of familiar faces on the way today. At the cross junction, i saw Limin and Christine, and also Hafiz (my pri. 6 best friend). Ohh well, the feelings of secondary school was far gone, but the memories are still fresh in my mind. Well the 184 queue was long, and we are to stand. *sighs* And guess who i saw later on? Derrick and Ee Ling!Wahaha. And on we head for NP. The bus ride was a tired one, and before long we've reached NP and were to go on our separate ways. Now i'm sitting at the library, after my CAD lesson and i'm having a 4 hours PAC lesson from 1 to 5 later on. Good luck for me. Will cont. blogging ltr on.

*

Back, just done wtching the vagrant (bao zi dan) on channel 8. Will be dropping into my bed soon. Well, head over for my PAC lesson, ohh gosh i have to brush up already! well, btw guess how early i release today? It was like 4.17 PM. Whoa, uber cool! Meet Aaron, who was Derrick's classmate and a few brothers of mine. Slack and go home lor. well, WSSS brothers, still got contact each other =D sounds cool yea? hmmmm, and then i went home =D so slack, kunda came over to my hse after that to get some movies. Then i stayed up all the way. Poly's busy ain't it? *yawn*

CHEERS (:

No comments: