Monday, January 7, 2013

Week:Duo

From a runnable distance, I walked slowly as I watch two of my buses left before me. I'm lazy to run anymore.. Tired? Probably.. I walked slowly down the grassy slope as the bus trailed pass me along this beeline of never ending traffic...

Monday, again, back to work. Blue? It would be. My week is generally good. Contented. Back to clicking, I peered around the bus for familiar faces. That handful of JC boys and girls have graduated. I saw them studying so hard, reading notes while trying to balance on the bus. Oh yea, back to school. Back to squeezing with students, fighting for bus with those naïve kids who still had got no fucking idea what the fuck is installed for them in the not so far future.

So many things on hand, so little time.
Click. Click click.
all over again.
Sprinkled magic and Food for thoughts keeping me sane through the weeks.

***

A nice nap during lunch. Beautiful and twisted. 3 levels of layer in
The dreams. And I'm senile in the deepest layer. For that hour, I felt what is it like to forget something, immediately or to ask something again right where u start off.

Ironically I can still remember the dream, so fuck this shit. But I forgot the rest of the details :x

***
Had a good ol' after camp talk with G. Sighs. We're all drifting with the wind.

Day went well and seems like the only bad think that the only thing that sucked is when I forgot to tap out my ezlink. CheeBye. can claim back anot :(

No comments: