Monday, January 14, 2013

140113

Monday.
I woke up before my alarm did the job.
I drift back to sleep again,
Woke up by my alarm again,
Set my usual 3 minutes countdown timer and laze on my bed.

Did the usual preparing.
& I tried to make myself feel refresh..?
Slow walk down the flight of stairs.
Down the grassy slope.
Monday. I never really hate it until now. And it obviously wasn't so bad back in school.

Click.

Was totally looking forward to my halfday..
Sigh.. Guess wearing green in a place filled with negative energy didn't really give me much to look forward to already..

We're all crazy and we have our own way of dealing with stuff.. like the late fall out that made us missed all the bus.


Click.

Back home after all the fucking and off I go. Sprinkling magic.
CZ12 with my boys. My couz and vash.

Hilarious. Just hilarious, like any other jackie chan's movie. Pocketed another movie this week. After the movie, I don't really feel like going home just yet, so we decided to help couz look for his lost cat. It'd been 2 days since the icon of the house gone missing and I guess his sis must be devastated. We combed nearby estates, stick posters and what not. I'm not tying to try this new experience, obviously not when I'm suppose to be wishing for smth happen so I can help. But it certainly felt different. Taking walks around the estate, weather's too our advantage, chilly windy nights. Looking at bushes, blocks.

Were happily pasting the posters before we just got caught by the police. Owww! Busted D:

No comments: