Tuesday, January 29, 2013

G3

Today...
well there's a number of shit that crops up every now and then today.

only good thing?
G and clocking up to 4 hours worth of sleep.
& not getting caught for being late.

seems like i'd been missing all of my bus today.
seeing them leave the bus stop right in my face just makes me feel fucking dulan.

---

down to HV,
coffee talks. quiet. nua.com

***

been procrastinating for quite sometime
yes,
quite sometime
about all the post that i'd missed.
oh fuck

&(*&^$#(*&*&^!(*@#@!


back to HV,
guess that's the highlight of the day and night.
met G for coffee,
my first expensive coffee of the year.
yes, coffee bean,
just cant bring myself to reject G since i'd been putting him off for quite sometime :x
so there we go,
sitting there, lazing around the usual talk,
it'd always been the same o' topic.
and i think we really never get bored out of it.
 "such is life"
and come to think of it, we're both so different,
coming in from different world,
threading on different social link,
yet he come to me like an old friend,
i know you're reading this, and yes you got me D:
& yes, i'm still gonna say it.
this new glow embracing you, i'll say it's definitely of something good. this would be what completes your best suit.
G had evolved. Literally, this new glow,
and of course, the atmosphere today is less depressing. i'm sure we all will find what we seek.

thank you for tonight,
everything,
how our social link build on restless nights
thank you steam

been neglecting quite alot of my social links and,
i didn't want it to be left there, collecting cobwebs.
the walls of our room is crumbling.
yet we sat there, sipping coffee watching things burn.. with a weak smile on our face.

***

topped up my card,
$20, and the lady accidentally keyed in $50.
MANAGER ONLY COME OVER BEFORE I LEFT.
WTFKNNCCBDULAN, felt that i just lost $30.

***

afterall,
it's home. home.
 

No comments: