Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Clockwork

Click.
*alarm rings*
There it goes again,
As usual, I hit the snooze button, sit a 3 min countdown timer and close my eyes.
well it wasn't exactly 3 mins later when I wake up again.
6.50. Rush to prepare, practically have to drag my legs out when I shot my apartment one last look. There, my clockwork life will begins once again. I slowly walk down to the bus stop. Yes all the people, students slogging to school, aunties doing their morning grocery shopping, uncles with their drink packets going out there to put bread on the table.
Walking down, looking around, music plugged in. Prepared tons of new kpop and indies which I guess would probably could last me a month or two. Darn, still feels fucking surreal.
Click.
A call from G. That perked me up alittle~ just got reminded that I'm on halfday today(: 4.5 hours countdown set on my head. Let's do this!
***
Click.
Rushing off from camp.
& shit always have to crop up at the last minute. The day probably sucked.
Did I mention that I had weekend duty just because the duty planning personnel change? :( fuck my life please.
I'm still looking at the brighter side thou. -ton on saturday and sleep the day off on sun-
Click.
I'm out @ aston w/ G. It's all good I guess. This weird social link that sprouted from nowhere all thanks to steam. Trust me, we had a fair share of office talks and intelligent conversation. Despite my jerk persona of course. Took my first cab ride of the year to sixth and the black pepper fish is so good. I'm sure this is definitely a good way to kick start the first working day of the year. Midweek lo!
Click.
On 170 back home, rushing out for my medical appointment. Scrambling and rushing.. Only to find myself sitting there waiting for my MA.
Click.
I smiled alittle as I plug my music back into my ears and start my usual after ma stroll back to the bus stop. It'd been all good. Well simplicity is good, neutral is good. I'm contented. I would never thought it would help me that much. And It never fails to amaze me when I could whip out my english speaking personas whenever I had my MAs. Proper english statements, and all. Cool optimistic statements like "I'm not really sure what's wrong but let's find out shall we?". Yeah I know life is tough, but it's either I'm super optimistic or I'm fucking too lazy/laid back to give a fuck and I'm placing my bets on the latter.
Click.
-tweets-
"Always feels like a better person the moment I stepped out of the hospital. Sunshines and rainbows huat ah!"
-tweets again after 2 min-
"Cheebye. The moment I said sunshine and it started pouring. Cheebye! chao chee bye. Nabeh knn, unicorn father die"
miss the bus somemore.. Fuck..
Sighs. Happy world just got destroyed in 2 minutes.
Lesson learnt: nvr admit that it's a good day, u will only jinx it. Same applies for gambling :( nabeh la
-storms off to buy garlic bread jiak. Dulan-
Click.
Haircut.
Got down the bus.. Can't make up my mind and was pacing around. Decided to take a pee.. Peeing in kopitiam toilet and release there's 2 cockroaches crawling right infront of me. Bangkit really lupsup..
-Looks into the mirror-
Ah why does my hair always look so good on days just before I'm mentally prepared to go for haircuts. There's this phobia thing abt haircut I always have about hair cuts.
Pacing around, up and down. Oh fuck me. I can never go for a haircut properly. Shit!
-sits down and look into salon's mirror-
Nabeh ;( scared..
Click.
"Thank you and half a nice day"
Pushing open the salon door,
I dragged my slippers out of the salon. Sigh, no chio bu hairdresser today.
Walking down, to the bus stop while touching my shaven sides, I'm so proud of myself. I'd just made it out there alive(:
& my bus just left infront of me. But guess what, there's another one behind! Huat~
Click. Tbc


























1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can create short links with LinkShrink and make money from every click on your shortened urls.