Thursday, January 17, 2013

Kards and decisions

I reluctantly put on my pt kit, the slipping into my smart 4. No more slacky weekdays, standing there using my phone when the crowd drones. My officer had flipped down all the cards, leaving us only with the one and only.

Wednesdays and any other odd weekdays, we're gonna be back to participating live activities. Let me try enjoy this once more.. I hope?

*i began to hasten my pace and head back to my house. Fuck, I'm alrdy nearing my bus stop. Just realized that I'd forgotten my shoes. Fuck.
Ran back for my size 9.5 and ran down the grassy slope.

Manage to skip live activities as they ran out of bands to issue. Huat~



Nothing exuberant, just mundane.
Sitting by the medical centre while the tv drones on..

Fucking dog, why are u so anal.
I won't curse your parents. Your parents are far better off without you.

Made the best out of the worst and I had my first roti john of the year with vash. Huat ah!

***

You're slipping away,
Yes you're slipping away.
U kept your anchors to my dismay
You're gone from the fray.
While I stood by the bay.

No comments: