Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Rmb

I looked at your face again, one last time before turning away.
Monday have been kind. Very kind. Still surreal, back in camp with my comrades, fighting war. Staying as positive, as possible.

Work all day round, indeed, a busy worker have no time to be sad.
So what if we fall out at 6.20pm, nth new right?

Before I knew it, I'm holding onto the red plastic bag with my take away Econ rice, swinging away towards my home. And I made a difference, I didn't order my favorite fries today. And on my way to your place after that. My precious social link. The one whom I sought a future with. We did. Nothing, except feeling cozy, lazy on the couch while watch a movie off my iPad.

A moment to remember,

Touching, real touching. An underrated beautiful movie. It's on par with koizora I swear.

I won't wanna forget you..


Sent from my iPad

No comments: