Saturday, January 5, 2013

Unfri

Totally doesn't felt like friday today. Woke up super late, totally hit a new low..

Tbh I don't even mind going to camp tomorrow. I wanna drown myself? I don't know.. Just feel lost.

***

Computing human logic and rationism. Maybe it will be something a hermit like me will never understand.

Society had been flying with the winds of change for so long and things are definitely different now. Girls having sex behind their boyfriends and guy doing the same too. I don't know man, thinking about it just sort of suffocates me. It just bothers me.. Hmmmm..?

I enjoy funny sex topics with my boys also, but sometimes, seeing boys talking about girls like they're some sort of objects just made me think twice about my general impression of them. Well maybe it's because of gender equality that sluts might be considered an overstatement to some..

Tbc?

No comments: