Friday, January 11, 2013

Fly day

Huff huff huff huff..
I broke into a sprint the moment I saw the red man truned green, down the flight of stairs and onto the road, and I had my second set not long after I saw my bus from afar, I actually jumped over the mini railing, and sprinted down the grassy slope. Zig zag-ed across the other few people. And ran up the bus. I was late.
Panting non stop on the bus, I thought I'm dying. But then again, I might not hurt to give a fuck after all. It isn't all that bad either. I used to be laid back fuck. 730 and I could be strolling down the slope, but it doesn't last for long. Caught before I know it. Guess ultimately we know who we're at war against.

---

I stayed up late the night before. With my brother. Yes, my dearest blood brother. Apparently it's the day O levels results were released. A day where countless students are one step closer to their dreams, ironically also a day where judgment is hail upon to crush the dreams of many others.
My brother, an intelligent boy. Not lazy as me. His compo ideas, awesome. Mine? Romance..? Beautiful simplicity in dream land? But I swore I'd grown up over the years, and that's when all the darkness had caught up with me. Guess after all I'd put up a good act for my parents. They always thought I'm good. But.. I'm just cunningly wicked.
There we are, goofing around, laughing at the good old days I had, we had. Skipping lectures, skipping tutorial. I'd achieve quite afeat as well. Like passing the paper with 70% worth of marks remaining in the module as my 30% got burnt.
Let's not forget all the wonderful nerd slacking in the library, watching flicks and playing games. Life of the fucking engineer, suck thumb when you couldn't get any :( Engineer is just about the least vibrancy you could get. I complained a lot of my lecturers you know.
"Cher, si bei sian la, poly where got vibrancy?"
"Where don't have?"
"Look at the class, boh swee eh leh"
"Aiya, go out there know lor"
"we also under engineering school, where got real estate business put under engineering school de? Learn about cockroach somemore. Lidat machiam playing with our future leh"
& guess my prayer came sort of late. A year or 2 after I graduated. Real Estate Business was officially moved to the school of business, a vibrant society filled with intelligent babes and clever bimbos. Oh wells..

--

Can't help but felt that whether had a made the right choice back in my poly days. In my choice of poly, and also company. I chose this myself, even built my own clique. We might not be the same, we might not get as much vibrancy, but we're the best of friends. Brotherhood forged under this furnace for 3 years. Joy, laughter. And we did a lot of badass stuff which I rather not list it all out. I could have been with the nerds, point wars, perspective cross fire, and I might have graduated with a better GPA.
But guess it all boils down to your own individual and let's not bathe in "what could have been" shall we?

---

"Zendagi Migzara..."
took me quite awhile to finish the kite runner, but yet.. It's awfully beautiful.
Not that pessimistic anymore, not that paranoid and sensitive anymore. I know that I can't take them away as some of it would remain.

---

Friday. Day finally over. Wasn't struggling through it thou. Somehow I'm already numb to this routine. Guess this is what humans are ultimately good at, getting numb.
On my bus home, after another sprint that would bring me home at least 15 minutes early.
It is however another slow Friday. Happening? Ah, it's not happening. Been long ever since I touch alcohol, let alone a can of beer. Guess I'm back again, slow weekends cruising around town, with a few of my guys, talking cock, babe gazing. Computer games and kkm. Or even a day at home, with packet dinner and movies.
Ahhh. Fridays shld be like this..no?



















No comments: