Thursday, January 3, 2013

Gloom

Gloomy were the clouds over the jungle.
we're all jungle fish isn't it..?

Can't believe the jungle could hit a new low. Just when everything was near perfect. Remember when I said life as a board game and we can't possibly always stay as it is. Nothing is stagnant as long as time exist. Ironically what doesn't change is change itself.

And today we just got ditched off from our office. And my buddy Chang just got transferred out. We're like chess pieces, moved out for no apparent reason, ditched when we're sucked out of all our worth.

Storm's approaching the jungle again, and we'll have to seek shelter before rain hits us.

***

Typing away while I'm on the train back. Been sometime since I touch on this social link. A social link reek of cigarettes and alcohol. Empty nights by the river and loud clubbing music. Well I admit it'd been fun. But I have been in active from it for quite sometime. That applies to my army social links as well. I swore my popularity ranking just dropped.

went chevrons with my guys. 5 of us? And Bry's gf. $11 for a 3 hour ktv session and 2 jug of liquor and 2 glass of beer. Totally worth it.

Sang, Laze. Simple night uh huh.
But you shldnt totally check out chevrons if u had army friends or if you're living in the west.

***

There I go, dragging my feet to board the train, Lrt. Typing away, oblivious to how bad the day is..

No comments: