Monday, January 21, 2013

Wae

Rainy Sunday.
I woke up.
8am.. I blinked afew times before confirming this is not a dream.
I felt.. Reborn. I felt like shit..
Why..
I have no reasons to drink,
No troubles that's worth confiding in alcohol.
I have a nice warm family, a brother that loves me deep inside just as much as I love him. A couz whom I spend my life with as blood brother. Not to mention, I have the best gf in the world.
Brothers who will stood by me through thick and thin, even though we're not really connected in our mind but we still have telepathy. Especially V, we're always so close, yet so far. But again, we're still awkwardly similar in our own way. And Y, 11years down into brotherhood. That's about half of my life now. We grew up together, head down to town and pasar ris since we're pri 6, we emo today, we live through the discman days. Chinos, beverage slacking and pool. We did them all, even before we went to secondary school.
This couldn't go on forever, but also afew more brother sprinkled around here and there. You guys should know who you'll be.
***
Isn't that what life should be?
My life should be..?
Taking alcohol out of the equation, just me, and my love ones. Catching flicks at my place, usual pizza party, lan games and kkm. Talking about our dreams and bathing in our past glories, not forgetting cruising at town, people watch, shopping. Simple, yes. Very simple. Why would I be wasting stash, burning notes for poison?
This strange potion, that drug your mind, purge your heart. I think.. I just had enough of this. I breaks my heart when I see me breaking yours.
***
Seeing your refreshes my mind.
Seeing you makes me smile.
Seeing u takes away whatever bad inside me.
We then head out, for our first date of the year. Hand in hand, we stroll down to town. How long have it been? I really missed us. It'd been so long since I last hold your hands, I almost lost it. Madness.
We caught a flick, at the usual cinema. Cineleisure, town have certainly gone through a lot of changes. But we haven. This place, flooded with memories, although my 32MB memory only allows me to put my finger on Alice in Wonderland, and Due Date. The good ol days where we came out during weekdays and ninja student price.
Snuggling on the cheapo couple seat and digging our fingers furiously into the box of popcorn.

The impossible.

If you think 127 hours is gory enough, then you haven seen this shit. Brutally haunting. Yet a touch of beauty. It's a beautiful film, really. I swear we couldn't have finish the food if we eat any slowly. This flick's a total heart wrecker. Lady behind us crying like her father's funeral. A solid 4.5/5. True story.
And we ate like dinosaurs.
Menu
- bee hoon
- best fries forever
- large popcorn combo
- baked rice
- soup
- pizza
- pasta
So wanna take a gun and shoot myself.
alas, every dream have to end, we made our way back. I'm feeling more depress than ever. Wish time can even slow down or stop, for a moment. How long a moment, I don't know.
Comes monday, here we go again..
















1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know you can shorten your urls with AdFly and make $$$$$$ for every click on your shortened urls.