Sunday, January 6, 2013

Finally, a day out at town, walking through the crowded orchard filled with people. Guess everyone just wanna make their last day worthwhile doesn't it. Groups of young girls, having their own photo shoots, guys sharing their clubbing session last night, and of course, family day for some of them.

I'm glad I'm out. Not lazing my Sunday at home. My day started not that early, woke up at 1.30 as I turned in late the night before. Guess it's just Y and I. Head out, window shopping, pizza.

Guess we're both pretty much too traditional when I comes to girls. Can't accepting guys treating women like objects, no?

Long walks and random conversation before ending our day with the latest mac's prosperity burger meal.
Huat~

***

I cast my boat out into my seas of thoughts
Reach out my hands, throw out the nets into the waters
Fleeting dreams slipping through the tiny boxes.
& it is empty.

No comments: