Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sigh

"That'll be 3.80"
"U wanna wash hair anot?"

"No"

"Okay"

I'm relief it's finally over.
Yes, my hair cut. Today, is the first time that I'm cutting my hair without bathing before that, straight after camp. Well I don't know. Maybe it'd become like a habit, I'm use to bathing, smelling all nice with smooth hair before cutting it. A ritual? or I did it out of respect for the hairdresser? Well it's something that I always have to do before my haircut.

but I'm too shag to think today. So much have happened. So tired, suddenly I just wanna serve (my ns) quietly, get it over and done with. I know it's nothing new to felt underappreciated. But getting scolded and threatening to charge me just because I came work late despite taking medicine and sick? Getting scowled at, despiting taking pride in my work which have a pathetic payout and saying u would not have sympathy for me. I'd taken it all, in the saf. Humiliation, insults.

Not that I would run to my parents, since I'd learn a fair share of sucking it up.

I just need my superior to be alittle understanding, I don't need any fucking sympathy. So what that my life's not fucking sheltered? I know being late
Is my fault. But you do not have to shred off all the single bit of the due respect and spit on it? I

The 2nd incident of the year, that made me hate wearing green alittle more.
We're here to prepare for war, not to...

shall not dwell in it anymore. What else could beat my first ever coming confinement, the one I got for getting off the vehicle too slow. He even reported it as "refusal" to get off vehicle. Injustice, really.. Injustice. I don't even dare tell my parents about it. It makes me feel so ashamed of myself (at that point of time) to be wearing the Singapore Army Uniform. I use to take pride it in, my job, the people, the environment, how exciting it is. How we learn from each other... Less the injustice.

Moving on, 1 more day to weekends, yet I'm not even looking forward to it. Duty fml zzz.

Unusual ways to burn calories!
*(From dailypix.me!)


Eat plain popcorn
Shake leg
Skip steps when climbing stairs
Text like mad (1hr = 132 cal.)
Eat while standing
Laugh (15mins = 50cal.)
Rearranging furnitures (30mins = 256cal.)
Eat spicy food
Put on lip gloss (765 x = 100cal.)
Take a cold shower
Give massage (30mins = 100cal.)
Hair drying
Stand on your tippy toes
Sit on a balance ball

Huat!

No matter how down your life is, it's not over -Ronnie Tan

No comments: