Friday, February 1, 2013

THURS 300113

Here we are again, sipping beer, chionging the free snacks at chevrons. Beers are only going off at 2.20 per pint, furthermore, the snacks so far have unlimited free refill. There we are, in our smart 4, no giving two fucks, gobbling down bowls and bowls of snacks and then refilling them. Ended my day with a mc chicken @ mac. Huat

Thursday is.. Well quiet I think. The jungle is just fine. Gentle rustling of leaves, swaying trees and I'm out connecting with people. Building social links again. I'd been.. Lazy I guess? Hibernating in the cave, no even leaving it for a moment.

***

Bought a pair of running shoes from the emart. And I hope I would motivate myself to for god sake even start running. Wish I could run as much as I did in pokemon.

No comments: