Friday, February 8, 2013

x

i can over look any flaws,
but you dont have to throw this at me.
we'd been at it for so long
compromise for so long.

how could i not hate your career when it's what that takes you away from me?
u never put yourself in my shoes now.
u dont even bother.

i'm utterly hurt.
utterly disappointed.
maybe you're just as so,
i dont know.
but the attitude you're giving me,
is totally different from the attitude of yours at work.

saying "im tired" whenever we hit a bumpy road now ?
that's not like you when you're @ work.
tired of what?
work, or our relationship?

now that we put every cards on the table, u dont even bother to play
u even pass me your cards asking me to throw whatever i want.
how can i be not mad,
how can i be not agitated
when the one dearest to me is doing this to me




No comments: