Sunday, February 3, 2013

Taken

Off you go,
Taken, and gone with the wind.
Your soul, floated up to the heavens,
For all the good you did,
Never did we expect it comes so suddenly,
Jaded, faded, you go,
Peacefully to the town of gold,
Living in his arms eternally.
May you find peace, amongst the quietest city,
Where the rustling leaves blow
You smile, free from pain,
Free from all, problems ceased.
Rest in peace

...

Today is a weird day.
Strangely, I feel this surge of energy.
Did I purged that out to counter the news?
That.. I never know.
but I did enjoy myself, with a tinge of emptiness.
The news didn't come so suddenly, expected, but.. Alittle too soon..
Motivated, been motivating myself.

Work or not, I wanna live my life, run with the winds, do what I like. Ogling at babes. spend on what I like.. For life's too short for regrets.
Planned an artsy Sunday with ernest, and I invited aaron as well.
Remembered when I talked about me wanted to find back some lost connection?
Well, this social link, I call them yappa and nesty. yes, stupid nicknames :P

---

Head over to chinatown with yappa first before nest join us @ sam.
Nice, had a meal of mac and also some random fan meeting w/ the cast of ah boys to men.
It's random, but it's nice seeing tosh and his crew rocking the crowd at china town.
Smart move director neo :P definitely.

Oh, why china town? Because we use to go there often.
Fans of toys, fingurines, and lots of random stuff. Sunday is when the floors of china town square comes alive, coughing up a small community of fans and nerds alike.
It's a nice little community, weapon collectors, anime fans, card traders u can find them all.
There's a little jack of all trades in me, hence this trip.

 ---

Met Ernest later and there we go, exploring and playing with visual arts. I can never describe how I like interacting with them. I'm not a fan of photo taking, but trust me, I become a totally different person once I step into an art musuem, ideas starts brimming, humour, cliche, and a whole lot of unexpected shit that the little artsy blood starts flowing thru my brains throwing in random ideas.
We ended the day with a foot long subway and an impromtu movie session.
Hansel and Gretel: witch hunters.



It's okay.
But spend most of the time with my eyes glued to Gemma Arterton gosh how can hansel stand such a hot sister? :P
Literally drooling all over the cinema floor when the credits starts rolling. And aye, it's a soso movie, light laugh, predictable, pretty much? Ruthless witch brawling and well I'll give it a 6/10.
And there we go, home (:

No comments: