Wednesday, February 20, 2013

18wishes

I woke up at 5ish, I guess?
The skies are too dark,
So I just rolled back into slumber.
Been dreaming a lot, a lot,
So much that I'm feeling extra tired just so my brain's still functioning.
The first dream about friendship, 2nd about love. And the last happens after I slept again..

War..

*oblivious to my alarm*
I jotted out of my bed as I felt that I'd been down for too long. 7.27, as displayed on my berry. Indeed too long.
I jumped up, however extra calm, prepare as fast as I could. Wash up, smart 4, grab my things. It was only 10mins when I left.

Contemplating whether should I just take a bus coz I'll be late anyways or get a cab,I ran towards the main road before my brain can make any decision. Didn't want to be late again..

Had a hard time finding a cab, before I was literally waving frantically at one. 742.. Up the cab. What happened next lead to my utmost regret of taking a cab during peak hour. Firstly, cabs won't go to the bus lane, they will slowly move with the other cars. Why risk cutting via bus lane when u can drive slowly and earn some extra cash. Moreover, it's the peak period. I fucking swear, I'm moving on about the pace for the bus. The traffic on the road is as shitty as it could get and for that moment, I understand what the government meant by having "too many" cars on the road. I'm clocking about $2-3 plus on every traffic lights, not forgetting the distance..
Camp's only usually a 20-30mins bus ride away, and I took 30mins to get up the hill. Totally not worth it consider the fare to be $18.
$18 for a 10mins difference? Well, maybe in my context it might, because I might risk getting a confinement.

Sigh, still.. ahhh fuck it. No point dwelling
Guess I'll only have myself to blame, when my ears chose to block out the sirens from my berry.

***

A mundane day at camp, and my thoughts went back to my last dream. I dreamt that the government lost power and chaos was bestowed everywhere. Crime taking place, killing robbing and what not. Whole city's in a wreck and everyone's fleeing to the nearest refuge, malaysia. Even the custom's pretty much fucked. I see chaos everywhere, and could only gather afew bros to stay safe.
This sight is indeed, saddening. I got no idea what lead to this, but certainly, this is the last thing that I want it to happen to my city. D:

Then the days drones on..

***

Playing kpop, and doing random doodles.
Was browsing art when I noticed a tim burton inspired pictures of pokemon wjen I decided to give it a go as well~

& I drew a pretty kick ass pidgey ~ that might be my next mini project for five7ninety-three. I thought~ we'll see..

***

Day 3 for C. Isit day 3??
Yes the cage of pain.. You'll get out of there someday..

Extra tired today,
Duty tomorrow,
Hoping to pass every week smoothly and quietly.. It's like we're playing the game of life and we're stuck in pallet town.
It'll be another 7mths before I get to choose my pokemon after I took my first step out onto that grass patch. Huat.

No comments: