Saturday, February 16, 2013

5TH

I woke up, feeling terrible.
It's not the hangover, nor is it that I'm drunk. It just happened. Dehydration. My throat was throbbing dry, and I find it hard to even swallow my saliva, it definitely is not directly cause by alcohol, because I used to do much better than that. No dehydration problems, but this shit comes suddenly.
A sign to quit drinking?

I don't know, but I would much prefer a cup of cafe mocha anyday compared to a shot of tequila. That's why I'm heading to V today. Well new year have pretty much been an eye opener to me, meet tons of new people, relatives, being together with everyone and I even had a shot at gambling as well. Used to be an addict, but not anymore. Bought 2 uniqlo shirts for new year, wanted to get M but got an L instead as my arms are too long. Sounds more stupid when I compare arms with Aaron, mine was only afew cm longer -.-
I'd thrown up my sail, waiting for the wind. Life hasn't all been smooth sailing yet, but I believe the wind will come.

***

Went down after I drank quite an amt of water and decided to take lunch downstairs. My usual style is much different as I prefer to takeaway, bringing it back to the comforts of my home and how I met your mother. Looks like I'm alittle tight on time today. And little did I know I'm about to bump into a chio bu~ average build, abit skinny, local ahlian girl next door pai. Gim moh (gold hair) somemore! Keekkekekeke gim moh~
Looks like there's hope finally for senja already kekkeke~ and I realized she painted a gemini sign on her nails. Awww not another gemini D:

***

Today's good.
Really good. I felt surprising relieved thou. Well sometimes it's really strange when 2 people can click. Endless topic come streaming in, irrelevant rants. Guess that's what friends are for. Sometimes, it's quite good to go one on one with a brother, just talk, coffee. Did a lot of those with yap, didn't know I could pull it off with G as well.
& we're both no gay pls. I could bet that we're the last 2 guy in the world who would turn gay. Lim kopi, talk cock, beo zhar bo.
what more could I ask for when saturdays can be so peaceful like that. It's so. Zen. A still pond, no ripples. G would be a perfect social link for the corporate world.. At this rate that we're talking about work. Never thought I would find it good to talk about work. Politics, happenings. Guess why people do want to keep up with the news.
Surprising that how I found a keeper on steam. Surprisingly..

***

On the other side, things weren't that smooth for C. Thrown into the abyss of confusion, I'm alittle affected to. A brother of mine, blood bonded. We literally grew up together, together even before we could speak. Struggling alongside life. it's just tragic..

***

As much as I would love/like a happening life. That's just a mask. It eats into me, I guess? But deep inside. I still love quiet weekends. Cruising around town, babe gazing, coffee, playing some light jazz while reading on my bed, LANing with my brothers in the league and cursing at our defeats over kkm.
Oh kkm!

Kekoumian (可口面) they call it.
& it's literally KOKA Noodles.
Located @ blk 163, the lights would only be on from 230am in the morning, and you would see the coffeeshop being brought to life, by this uncle. U would no doubt argue that 3.50 for a maggie mee?! But trust me, it really bought everyone in the community together. It'd even became a culture for everyone in bukit panjang..
Sadly, he changed the timing to 5am now and it'd been replaced some shitty fishball noodle shop who serves an obvious less tasty pathetic serving noodles for the same price.
Seriously? Kkm 5am - 3pm? :(
It's sad. It's fucking sad. Just felt like a part of my life had just disappeared..

***

I heaved a sigh before smiling weakly to myself and dig my hands into my pockets, prepared to stroll home with some nice music. Nabeh, broke into a sprint as I saw my estate bus coming.
Such is life, indeed..

a music before i go..
















1 comment:

Blogger said...

YoBit lets you to claim FREE COINS from over 100 different crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as many as coins you can from the available offers.

After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and resume claiming.

You can click claim as much as 30 times per one captcha.

The coins will held in your account, and you can exchange them to Bitcoins or Dollars.