Monday, February 4, 2013

Fri

Friday.
It's here again, the day that I'd been living for this week.

I was sleeping on my face when my alarm rang. My week have been pretty much fun filled already. So much for sprinkling the magic. Got myself up, deal with the usual backache, and heave my self up and off my bed. Had a sweet sleep.. Must be the beer doing their work yesterday. Prep and off I go, moving very very slowly, as if I'm made of glass. I'm just fucking tired. Fucking tired.

The bus thing, they ought to do something about it. This company rather let it's hundreds of foreign talents flooded the bus rather than getting a bus for them and this clog could get really nasty.

Ah off the fuck with this shit. Right now I'm concentrating on how fun my weekends could get. Meeting Y on friday, heading down jb with my guys on saturday. I could probably do with a haircut too.

***

Didn't really slept a wink today. Spend the day out there, connecting with people. Well I does really feels good sometime, talking with people, connecting with people. Even buzzed up afew old friends from whatsapp, 1 of them even had a girlfriend already!

Its all good, I guess.

***

Head out to town with Y, usual pizza. Usual strolling around, before rushing back to meet up with Sherm.
And tgt w/ Chang, we're all heading to jb.
Learn some lessons and yea, culture shock yo.

***

2 v gao kopi makes me slept only @ 7. Pcb

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know you can create short urls with Shortest and make $$$ for every visit to your short links.