Monday, February 25, 2013

Pas de deux

Yesterday,
I could smell the winds of blues blowing already. Been on this emo-wreck phase, and to top it off, I'd got duty.
Gyess I could do with some day off my computer and emo-ing.

***

I couldn't sleep a wink, I'd been having insomia for like 2/3 weeks and it's killing me the fact that I can sleep the moment I close my eyes. Rolling around, trying to clear my thoughts, then again realize I'm thinking of things to clear my thoughts which ironically ruined the whole point.
Unmotivated, lazy, totally opposite of goal driven and I feel so much like a burst tyre, except I'm getting fatter with all the food.

Woke up at 5 where I decide to just get out of bed and chill on my computer. I'm so awake, wide awake. I couldn't even close my eyes as my sense of awareness heightens. The sound of the fan irritates me as I subconsciously counts the rhythm, wait for the wind, I could hear everything, amidst the stupid ringing sound that would probably stay with me for the rest of my life. I could hear the music from my brothers room, could even feel the lights underneath my door that was on.

"So fuck this shit"
"Since u want it that way" I told my body which didn't want rest.
Got up and on my computer, before slumping my heavy body onto my chair while waiting for my pc beamed to life.
Watched drama while stuffing snacks into my mouth.
FML.

Left the house before I blurry double check my bag for duty.

***

I miss our paux de deux.
The one and only, irreplaceable one.
The graceful steps,
How we give, how we take, vice versa.
How closely knitted,
The joyous energy,
Floating through the air.
A fairy tale, woven out of fate and destiny.

paux de deux,
Graceful steps throughout the dusk.
Till we see the morning sun,
It'd been an enjoyable worthy run

***

My bus throttled down the uneven roads, as I hit away on my berry keypad. Maybe this is the best way I release.

**

No comments: