Saturday, February 23, 2013

Gretel..

Coffee talks about life.
I'd share more than what I expected, maybe I'm drunk I guess. Or I'd let yet another person into my life.
we're both deep in our own different ways.

And it all came streaming in. Sighs. Life..

***

We'd both came a really long way I guess. Far too long, my dearest. So long until maybe I don't know what I'm fighting for.. Maybe I'm just living base on selective memories already, happy moments that I lived in that make me hold on.

I'd lost track,
I'm lost. I'd come so far, it'd been such a long journey that I'd ran out of bread crumbs to throw on the ground already. I'm lost..

Nice hansel and gretel analogy,
But I have to admit, it'd been too far for us to go back to where we were anymore. We'd lost it. Hand in hand, we'd both lost it. Along the way, we just lost the track of the bread crumbs that guide us along the journey of life already.

And there we are, still wondering aimlessly in that forest.

Oh my dearest gretel.
I love you,

*laughs*

"Worth still, I can't even find the fucking chocolate candy house to kill the witch"

"Cheebye"

***

Maybe we're still finding answers to our lives. Hope that someday down the road, we'll be down at V, sipping coffee, contented with the answers that we seek..

No comments: