Saturday, April 20, 2013

My Sea



i'm not a kpopper.
at least, not anymore since i have a diverse music taste.
but nevertheless, i like how your songs never fail to touch my soul.

all of it,
it is totally what i could relate to.
the golden lyrics,
my heart beats,
healing in solitary.

JiYeon, you'd done it again.
My Sea, is yet another beautiful piece that will sing me to sleep.


Lyrics:


ROM
Huuu yeah yeah
Hu hu~~ Hoo hoo yeah

Sukiyoo utsushita hirui aoyomi
Sooshite dareomaate hiruno
Kittemo shizuka mita takimiwa
Kitowano hoshio miteherunda yone

(If I was) Yasashiku dakishimete kurarukedo
(Kokorowa) Koko ni hinai yone

Tonnani nekaga atte
Ichiban shitakuni hiruko to wade kitsuni
Konnani tomo tettemo
tototsatsuni dorae kiteyenu kuno

Kireina kaekara hatsumetewa
Sunaoto kikuyohoni taisetsuni
Kakaete tamawatamama kimiwa
Ano hitono koto wo kiittetano kana

(If you love me)Kanashini kana karete yukku made
(Tonarite)Yori sotte ageruyo

Tonnani nuzundatte
Watashi wa watashi kawarewa shinai kedo
Soretemo menomanai iru
Watashi dakeo tada aishite hoshi

Ne~ Ichi do dei
Kimi dake tayo oboki kasete
Watashi ga toyo detsuni oborete shimawana
Iyooni

Tonnani sobani ittemo
Kimiwa zutto tokuwo mite iruno
Konnani aishitettemo
mooshi kowa tashiga anarinaruyo

Kodekai kimino hitto mino yukino
Koe no se nattemo sono sute tette
Watashino kotowo tsutsurunde itteyo
Nemoreru yo honi

Ad-lib:
I love you so,
Cause you will be in my heart
I just love you
Just bring me
Bring me to your love


************************************

English Translation

The moon shone down on a vast blue green sea
Who are you waiting for?
Even if I ask you just quietly look up at a star in the sky

(If I want you ) you’ll hold my warmly but
(Your heart ) Your heart’s not in it

No matter how much I wished I couldn’t be the one closest to you
No matter what I thought I can’t reach you and just vanished in the sky

After collecting so many pretty shells I listened to the sound of the sea
You held them without saying a word, I wonder if you heard her heart beat

( If you’re lonely ), then until your loneliness falls away
( I will be close ) to your side

No matter how much I wish I’m me and I can’t change that but
I wish you could just love me as I’m here before you

Hey, Just once is fine, let me hear you say you only want me
Don’t let me sink and drown without swimming

No matter how close to your side I am you still looked far off
If I loved you this much soon I’ll be your bubble

Please, Your eyes and fingers and voice and body, your everything
I want to fall asleep wrapped up in it


I love you so, Cause you will be in my heart
I just love you, Just bring me
Bring me to your love

No comments: