Friday, April 5, 2013

020413

Boon or bane,
Pros and cons,
I weigh what have to be weigh and always I asked myself,
What worst could happen??
Indeed, this week is no easy feat.

Despite having 2 incoming medical reviews, rmj, heavy load, and 4 on going periodic medical appointments, my heart skipped a beat when I was pronounced "fit" by this new medical officer who deem me fit for bmt.

Still calm, I tried to argue my way through, not that I don't want to go for it, what if, I go for it and out of course again? I was actually put fit, until I was to be screened again during bmt? Given my medical condition now, not only do I not want to disappoint anyone, I don't think I can really do jackshit as I think I can only be present for field camp and that's all I can do. But what else can I do? But push my appointments closer so at least it could be a clear cut thing of whether can I pass or not.

Guess what's only troubling me ultimately at tekong is the 2 weeks confinement and hair cut. Once u'd been through hell, you don't want to go back there again man.

A tough week indeed, day 2 and everything is taking it's toll on me. Changes, plans and what not. What else could I do when I ultimately have to resign to my fate for now. Guess the least I can do is to try cushion the fall..

Just when I thought that was all..

My PC crashed on me.
Hard disk just failed to boot up the OS,
Helplessly I tried again and again, hands on the button, pushing each time my pc failed me.
And guess I can't do nothing unless a clean install. Attempting to back up overnight.
I still believe that tomorrow will be better.

No comments: