Monday, April 22, 2013

music.

while randomly playing my guitar. i realize one thing about myself.

earlier today, as i am reading life hacks,
i came across afew music streaming sites,
and what caught my eyes are;

1) SongDrop
2) Whyd

"Whyd is another service we love because it fills two roles: it helps you organize all of the music you stumble on from around the web and keep it organized, and then it lets you build playlists and listen to that music anytime you want. It helps that Whyd is a social service, and there are plenty of other people there to listen to who have music just as good as the music you've added yourself.
If you wanted to use Whyd as just a way to organize YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, and SoundCloud tracks, that would be enough, but once you start exploring the music others are adding, it's a whole new world. Whyd is invite only, but this Lifehacker link, courtesy of the team behind Whyd, will get you behind the curtain. If you like what you see but want an alternative, SongDrop is a similar service we've mentioned"


it was then, i realize that's how i'd been listening songs. Constantly, i'd been searching for new songs, foraging here and there, trying out fancy album art, a wide diverse of genre. I can never seem to satisfy my music taste bud, this insane hunger for new music always kicks in when i realize i would chose silence over songs, or when i was scrolling pass my insane 90 gb (not forgetting i reformat my com twice without back up and have to rebuild my library) itunes library and never seem to find a song that fit.
Of course, there're quite a handful of songs that i hold dear to me, the songs that illustrates my life, songs that i can relate too, and a few others that i would love to hear every now and then. But i'm still constantly seeking something new. So this is what they call a music lover?


Still trying to pull out my hair since i couldnt decided what to settle for, Whyd or SongDrop? SongDrop looks sleek, cute icon, beautiful interface, i love how the disc image spins like vinyl when u play them, but i dont want to mark whyd off like that. 

So any like minded soul? or am i the only one hear who caught this weird virus :(

i'll end off with something i'd found from SongDrop, my latest catch.
beautiful, too beautiful.

No comments: