Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Bull Crab

"Long zhong brothers! Huat ah"
We exclaimed as we raised our glass of beer when the clock strike 12.

After afew more clings and clangs of glass collisions and spewing out random phrases filled with getting chio bus, rich and vulgarities, we sipped our beers as the music droned on.

It was a good night,
I was high (not due to alcoholic influences of course, my drinking days are long gone)
What else could beat a night with 2 of my closest brothers. One that I spend half of my life with, another one whom I was literally born together and grew up with. And coincidentally those two fuckers shared the same birthday(:
My life is surrounded by tauruses not forgetting 2 more taurus bros from camp.

It was yet another goodnight before I found myself flipping on bed, under the comforts of my blanket. This feeling of emptiness... Again.
What now? it wasn't like that a few days back, I was driven, very driven, I ran, I sprint as if I'm out of time, I live, as if it's the last day of my life.

Now.. I just felt like a deflated tyre D:

Chanting my mantra of the week, as I bought it off to slumber..

No comments: