Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April Fool

"Hello Sir, welcome to macdonald"

Was contemplating on what to have after a tiring day, I finally, reluctantly decided to get mac after a 10 minutes cruising around the mall, not forgetting the kopitiam that like to ka tok people.

A long and difficult day indeed as I'd test my inner self. The usual monday blues, dragging my feet across the road, down the usual grassy slope, phone in my hand as I load up a and prepare my reading materials for the day, got up the bus the minute I reach the bus stop, however little did I know, the ultimate april fool's joke have yet to come..

It was only after I got up the bus, did I noticed that my sites are not loading, as my phone's reception changed to SOS. Thinking it's a phone problem, I just did the usual restarting, taking out the battery.. And my worst fear was confirmed when I realize that the reception won't budge no matter how many times I restart.
It all ultimately came upon me when I went in the advance settings and it says 'no valid sim card detected'.
I tried to be as calm as possible, holding back until I had a chance to change sim with my friend. Alas, all was confirmed when my sim card was pronounced dead.
***

And there I go, heading to causeway wasting my precious time just for a sim card. But I'm glad that I manage not to let starhub charge me for it (:

Strolling towards the bus interchange and before I knew it, I'm sipping green tea, reading on my phone, on the way home...




Hmmm productive not as I ended up surfing the web lazily, doing some casual reading and watching drama with my left hand propping my head up, while the other playing with the cursor while I try to multi-task.

Tough week ahead.
Mantra of the week: tomorrow will be better.

No comments: