Friday, April 5, 2013

250313 Front

25th March, Monday

There you go...
I took a deep breathe before closing the wooden door and shutting the metal gate of my house.
A strong front before I went out to face others.

The morning winds blew pass my face as I walked slowly down the steps.
Slowly down the grassy slope.
Sprinted for the bus,
I felt like a robot.

***

U don't get the song..
Well so do I. But, that song makes me feel like it's about being strong..




***

Tiring day again.
Can't decided whether should I cut my hair anot and before I know it...

"That'll be 3.80,
Want wash hair anot?"

Think I just had my hair cut by the same person. Guess she must be cursing inside when she have to cut some nsf hair, sweaty and all after a day of work D:

And I wasn't treated gently at all as she shaves my side hastily as if an amateur peeling a skin of an apple.

No comments: