Thursday, April 11, 2013

flyday

After the crazy ktv session yesterday,
I could barely walk back.
Dragged my feet and I let the showers take me.
After that it was all drifting...
Drifting in and out of sleep...

8.13am,
I woke up, shut off the alarm,
Too tired to even curse myself..

12.13pm
Woke up, took my berry and slumped onto my bed, idly using my phone. Sending the usual wake up messages.

12.30pm
Eyelid fluttering,
In and out I go again..

12.51pm
I tried to open my eyes, I survey my phone with half an eyelid open, and it was all dark before I know it.

01.01pm
Told A to give me a call when it's time for preparation.

02.13pm
I jolted up from my dream. Realizing I'm there too long. Too late, 3 miss call and I literally chiong to prepare.

02.23pm
Done with my showers and all. hastily grab the gatsby wax and start making my hair.

02.36pm
Walking to bus stop.

02.59pm
Seriously, 960 cannot be fucking trusted. Usually it's 2 960 before other buses come again. But I'm sitting there, 2 961 pass by, 3 170 and 2 160. And there's still no sign of 960 until about half and hour later. D:

Nvm today will be awesome.
Just felt so angry and guilty that I'm late. If not, we'll be at haji already.

***

we transpired into somewhat a different place. So surreal, feels like we're in another country. After a somewhat long walk and despite the disappointment in the sales, we pulled out

***

Think it's time to start reading in camp again. Borrowed 3 books, let see if I'll finish them all.

No comments: