Friday, April 5, 2013

300313 saturday

Listless again,
I sat down there at V again, taking occasional sips at my gigantic cup of cafe mocha while doing some casual reading on my berry.

The weather is being a total asshole today as I would choose to stay at home if not for coffee.

***

Was playing idly with the trackpad on my berry as the chatter drones on. Tired? Well I don't know. I haven been sleeping a lot lately. Insomnia? Doesn't look like it, just felt the nocturnal side of my coming back again after a while. The light of my electronics never fail to draws me over like moth to flames, slacking till odd hours in the mornings, feeling awake, functioning on low sleeping hours once again.

***

Moodless, but still I'm determine not to go back to square one. I plot my schedules, taking mental note of the 2 runs per week into consideration, the read ups that I'd been putting off. it's like I have a never ending list of 'read later'.

I'm typing away, oblivious..
This strange feelings evoked within me.
Day 5?
I'll get better..

No comments: