Wednesday, April 17, 2013

150413 Monday.

Monday again,
Yes again.. Weekend seems to pass in a flash. I let my brain dwell in the weekends for abit before jolting out of bed. Prep up, and there I go.

"Let's get this over and down with shall we?" I told myself.

Music plugged in, there I was, strolling down to the bus stop, enjoying the morning breeze with alittle blocked nose. There I saw, people of all sorts. Getting ready for monday. That haggard looking office guy, wearing a medium size sling bag, newspaper folded, clasped in between his right shoulder as he trotted down to the bus stop. I'd finally saw sometime I thought would only exist in the anime. Secondary school girl, sitting at the passenger seat of the car, bun in her mouth, while trying to do her pony tail. But of course, not as pretty.

Few cars down the line, I noticed a father and son. The dad's tapping on his steering wheel impatiently as the car moves slowly against the wave of morning traffic while the son, wearing his army uniform, hugging onto his huge brown bag looks out of thw window with a stern face.

It was after afew more cars that my bus stop came into view. I stood there, playing lazily with my trackpad as I tried to find music. God, I haven't been updating my berry at all. Guess this goes down to my to do list.

TO DO LIST

1. Run (if not shag)
2. Update blackberry
3.

All quiet monday. That's all I ask for


Mantra of the week: hey now hey now, don't dream it's over~

No comments: