Monday, March 5, 2012

Fly day

"Eh xiao di"

-pretends not to hear-

-calls out to me afew mre times-

(guilty conscious caught up with me)

Pulls out my earpiece and gave an innocent "ya?"

"Min bus fare 1.10"

"Uncle, uhm -scratches head- tbh I forget to bring my wallet out today, and I dk"

-smiles, ahh ok la-

-laugh at my own luck, thank e uncle and apologise while patting his back. Lolz-

***

Yes, I'm going home :)
I miss you...

***

I was awaken by my first alarm, struggled to get up but annoying slumped back onto the comfort of my bed after setting a 5 min timer.

Time flies as if I'd just wink. I curse at my fate and went to prepare..
Peering out of my windows, I saw the multistorey carpark pelt by endless droplets from the skies..
Darn.. Rain..
My heart was half filed with angered and emo-ness.

That aside. Rain puts things out of routine, lengthen my route and makes things difficult.

My day started out like any worst day in a drama. Seriously. But of course, there's a silver lining within any dark cloud.

Prepared and went to take 2 $1 coin and into my pocket. I always rationed myself so as to control my spending @ the canteen.
Ate alittle and all.
I hate the rain, nevertheless. I curse knewing I had no choice bt to bring an umbrella with me. Brought an umbrella that I bought from NTUC long ago just to crossed a road without getting drench.

Guess what, when I point the umbrella out the skies, opening it, the whole of the top part flew off. Like a beheaded mushroom. I panic and tried fixing it as I'm behind time. Gave up and went up to change to another one.

now there's no problem with this one. I brisked walk down the slope and ran little steps to take the bus. As I touch my right butt pocket for my wallet. I realized it's empty.

"Fark"

Did some mental maths and I think I'd got no choice. But to go w/o it.

***

Was basicallly praying for camp to end. When it rains. Bryan's going off @ noon and since we dn have a car, we're praying for rain to stop by 5. But, screw that, we manage to get an efo~

And there, I managed to get a ride after all the hocus pocus~

"Time to enjoy my friday~"
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Powered by Gee! from StarHub

No comments: