Wednesday, March 14, 2012

140312 (3Rain)

The Rain

I pushed open my umbrella and started walking. Without plugging into any music, I wanted to hear the sound of the rain. The sound of them hitting mercilessly against my umbrella, the sound of them slapping onto the concrete ground.
Yes, it rained again..

I stretched my hands out to feel the droplets of the rain. I'd love rain since young. When I'm naïve, when I believed in miracle and fate. Those micro meteors of H2O nvr fails to amazed me, as I love to cling onto my the window and watch those evaporated waters casted down upon the earth from the skies.

It'd been ages since I played in the rain, lying on the ground, or running out with my hands spreaded out as if accepting salvation.
6 7 years? Time do flies, they said we should never waste youth. I'm not sure whether did I, but ironically we were at our lowest point of intelligence. It's like giving a kid $10 and tell him/her not to waste it, and they would be ending up spending it on $10 of color candies and junks.
watching the rain rested upon the earth, I'd reckon life is a least a bit similar to the rain. How inevitable as how the end always 'is'. How time won't wait as the rain fell down from heavens. We're once like the evaporated waters, hugging each other in the clouds, earth seems so beautiful, but we're on the other hand too timid to take the plunge, the leap of faith. From the towering heights upon the skies.

But with a little push, we went. Like a child who's learning cycling, we went with our parents guiding hand. that also would be our mentors in life. And there, we took the leap of faith..

Of course some will succeed, forgotten the hands of their guide had been let go off, gliding down the pavement, with smiles of their face. And there's always failures. Fallen, wounded, but would came out with a weak smile to mark the start of their plunge. As if in the war of romance, 'at least I'd tried'.

Then we would be on this path of route that'd been generalized. The path of inevitability. We pursue knowledge, but do we pursue our dreams?

We'll then went onto the trail of work.
Yes, the trail of work. I'm serving my nation now.. A rite of passage for guys, It's a love hate feeling, i do like it somehow, as it's like the last guide after tertiary level, giving me some time to think and plot the path of my future.
Giving my weekdays and occasional weekends. Minus the green uniform, this life might be not much different in the future. Succumbing to work, sharing problems with someone whom we called a spouse. Given that we'd a life time to search for them, without any clues from god, we're just blindly feeling our way thru. Some got pricked, some found, but threw it back into the gigantic basket. Yet some others found what they want.
There we provide for our family, regardless of gender, we submit to work, with the likes of financial benefits we fueled our homes, cars and whatever else we wanted. If policeman and astronaut still cool? At times point of time, do we still remember our dreams?
Or so do we have time to pursue them in life?

Not many could enjoy the luxury of living their dreams. Living their life..
Like a rain drop, we then ended our tough journey, upon the earth. There we will returned back to the soil. What given by our parents, ancestors, we will thus return to where they will be..

Topic: Rain (incomplete)

***

Hugging onto the tiny waterproof mushroom, I hasten my pace as the rain slapped onto my umbrella. Yes, it's already midweek. It's wednesday~
But come again, what's there to look forward to when you'd got duty on saturday?

***

Clapping my hands together, I prayed. It's audit period now & I hope everything goes well.. Time flies as usual when I'm doing work and before I know it.. Fall out :3 and we're all rewarded by getting the first bus~ I'm not even really counting down the hours anymore. Even thou I do take occasional glances at my watch.

Í love the way I live now, for I could meet u, meet my loved ones. Just being home, near them would make me a little happier inside. My comfort zone, my mum's cooking. I appreciate all of it..
My life isn't happening at all. Those who knew,
Knew. No alcohol no nights out. Just simple chit chats, meet ups, supper, movies and sleep overs. Throw in some computer games and that pretty much sums up my weekend or just spending time, drifting in my mental ocean.

***

The rain stopped in the jungle, and we can see birds flocking together, squirrels retreating back to the holes of the oak for warmth, the jungle is quiet now, despite being hectic at times, twisted, and a difficult place to survivor. For once... I might give this jungle a second chance for it seemed beautiful..
There wednesday passed silently..
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Powered by Gee! from StarHub

No comments: