Tuesday, March 6, 2012

2tuesday

060312

Busiest day of my life in army. Cleared store stuff and pack stuff, also issuing stuff to people from diff department.
Thought cursed with fatigue, I felt a little sense of achievement building up in me.

Maybe I'm not that useless after all~

***

Tuesday, my group calls for an impromptu dinner after fall out, and since 3 out of 4 are from Ngee Ann, we decided to dine by timah market. Well thing'd changed thou. many shops were closed. The serving'd shrunk. But nevertheless still delicious. I ate my trademark hokkien mee + sugar cane.

Guess it's time to reward myself for literally working my ass off today :D rest for like less than 3 hours? :3

But of course, building up my social links and all. Life seems much better now despite the unchanging culture, still purging us and leeching our morales.
Yes, it is still hard to survive. But I'm glad I m manage to find ways to get by.

***

There my persona came out. What I had been keeping since I came safac. Joker. I'm hell lot of noisy now,
as if being amplified, I could take on people now, I'm glad thou. This side usually perks my mood up and would makes me "loveable" in any other way. who likes a cold and quiet guy who's no different than a corpse.

I finally got the hermit to emerge. It's really difficult, but it's sooner than I expected. Well people who knew me know how much of an ass I could be with strangers/ ppl I'm not close with

***

Fark. Forgotten my earpiece. Cursing silently on 171 while feeling around the numerous pocket in my no. 4. Could I have dropped it actually?
FML no pls. And I won't even know the answer until when I get back.

***

Mood's relatively good. I'm humming a tone :3
Maybe meeting w/ bao tmr makes me feels excited~

Huat ah.

***

League players! It's tuesday! And you know what?! It's the new free champion roatation day! KNN can't wait to get my ass right infront of my com naoz!

***

Mid-week nw.. Time actually flies, despite being in the hardest times. Light would come before you knew it.

Hope my month of march is a bed of roses.. And daisy~
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Powered by Gee! from StarHub

No comments: