Thursday, March 29, 2012

4U

The breeze of thursday can by. Always fresh, one of the best day in the weekdays. Firstly we'd got western for lunch, and bon appetite! 1 more day to friday~

I'm free of my duties for now and things are not much of a chore unless..

The jungle's getting dark every now and then, with the abundant canopy filtering the sunlight. Little animals like us scrambled around, trying to survive. But what're we fighting for? This unkown predator who's set to make our life difficult.

***

My days wasn't that great. Wasn't in the best of mood. Thou with my persona, I rose up in the ranks, im unusually quiet, throwing in occasional jokes. Confused. Or rather I asked myself what had I become..

Funny how the web of intrigues ties us together isn't it? How I became a monster. And why would I be such a beast to hurt such a fallen angel, who showered me with endless kindness and love throughout the years.

How our past chase us like hell hounds. How our past can't leave us, follow us till the grim reaper came to collect our soul..
How inevitably funny when I'm the ring master of the hell hounds, casting them to tear your flesh and souls.

***

My story is complicated, probably too complex to weave what's in my mind into a drama. But I do believe in this fairy tale. Whether have u fallen from the skies, or whether is this fated, is this important? Think man-made destiny. I clasped my palms together, in between joss sticks, seeking advices and blessings from the ancient idols that chinese's worship for years. I need, a voice to heed. A voice who could calm the rage in my mind of seas, a voice who could hail light and bring us out of darkness.

Like an angel with broken wings, u rest upon my beastly claws. U never thought of returning to where you came from, for u might forgot how it's like to stay in the heavens, safely guarded by your parents. And how I changed you, tore ur soul apart and break your heart. How beastly I am, going on occasional rampage and how u embrace me to your bosom, telling me everything will be alright.. I saw how u use ur tears to mend my heart and soul, but what can I do? I still couldn't fight the inner demons in my mind. I wanted to embrace you, love you. But things just kept go out of the way..

I threw u like a toy, a ragdoll who's always smiling no matter what the owner did to it. Talk to it when he's feeling happy or vent his frustration, crushing it's invincible cotten content with his fist, or stamping with his feet. There the ragdoll still smiles. Oblivious to its tears. The owner took it as some water which the ragdoll might got it's wetness from. There from the corner of the eyes, the ragdoll saw the owner left..with tears streaming down her eyes.
You're my happy pill
***

Now angel, can we live to see the lights?
Tell me we can and I'll hold your hand forever.
*
*
*

{Sent from my BlackBerry.}

No comments: