Monday, March 12, 2012

Storm is coming.
Feels like the lowest point of my life yet.
I love routine, mundane, simplicity is bliss.

Yet life's like a game. You have to keep casting the dice. Your fate is ever changing. No matter how much you love your current state, you can't cling onto your place once it's your turn. As if force to throw the dice.

If you didn't, there's a timer for countdown. It would auto roll if you didn't..


I happened to me once, it got me here, but I manage to get out of the swamp, stay alive. I befriend people, comrades. It's not wartime now, but what am I fighting for?

***

There it happened again. In life, u have to keep moving. You can never stop once you're dancing against the cursed music of the society. Your feet can't stop tapping and you're to abide by this dirty symphony which purge millions of population, every single day.

It's the same here.
I know I can't run.

-end post-

070312
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Powered by Gee! from StarHub

No comments: