Monday, February 27, 2012

Again

I'm back to rifle range road again~ feb seems to pass in the blink of an eye.
Monday, MA tmr, duty on wednesday & that's it! 10 more days to payday again.

With a weak smile, finally I could wake up abit later. But I would rather waking up early thou since STC dismisses @ 5.

***

Cars honking at each other, probably due to morning frustration. People waiting impatiently for the green light, and I just missed my bus. C'mon, it's monday blues godamnit. Luckily, it didn't take too long for my second bus to arrive. Ahhh those people I'd been seeing for the past few months:

1. the pancake asian face OL
2. the pokemarked guy with his earpiece and had his nike bottle slot to the side
3. This school girl with adel's hair from secondary school. of cos' the face's nt as chio la :3 (she'll kill me if I say she is). But if not for her hair I wn be noticing thou. Seriously, what's with pony tails?
Why are most men amused and drawn towards this peculiar yet mundane hairstyle.

I'm really just starring @ her hair and I just can't make adel tie back that hair fml.

4. This fat noisy gal from aes
5. not forgetting the shabby looking ah peh who board the morning bus for godknowhat reason.

***

The bright lighting on the bus seems surreal. Feels totally like a dream. I pinched myself, with music plugged into my ears, oblivious with the surrounding, only checking every now & then to move towards the rear.

rule #37: to survive, open your ears.

God damn this rain, didn't went to my live'run'. Active unit must be loving rain. But on my side, rain isn't what I hope for. It puts things out of the routine, changes the course of work. And also everyone cramped into office due to rain. And then bosses would find time to.. You know :/

I'm glad life here is quite similar to how is it to be in the work force.

***

Breakfast @ 10+ as always.. things we do to try make the days seem shorter.

Time seems to fly today. With a number of obstacles here and there. I'm grateful for things to go smoothly and I hope things will flow for the best in my current department.

Still there's afew undone things in my list.
- financial assistance
- duty
- settle MA

Time flies today and before I knew it. We finally met.. Its true when they said, distance makes heart fonder.

She grew prettier, skinnier. Even thou still very guai lan to moi :(

I'm sorry for what happens that rob us of our precious weekend, and you're the reason why I would rather stay out than in. (If given a choice).

***

I hope our date tomorrow night will be perfect.
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Powered by Gee! from StarHub

No comments: