Tuesday, February 21, 2012

210212 (Tue): Course

Course.

Reluctantly, I dragged my feet off my bed. I'll be going on a 4 day store man course @ sembawang camp today. It's a dread as I'm so accustom to going to rifle range and I hate changes. Changes in routine and all..

Went up, prep and all.. Gahh I'm early (:
Slowed down my pace and made my way to take the bus. but I didn't expect that 171's first bus only comes after 640. My life's fucked after 20 over mins of bus waiting.
My mind starts to panic and I tot what's best is to go to woodland's first. No bus came either. 975 came next and I ran up, planning my next move.
With the fall in timing being @ 730, it left me with no choice, but to take a cab.
Fuckmylife, wedidntevenneedtobetheresoearly~ I'd gt ppl coming in @ 8 plus. And some fuckers came @ 9, but was kicked out of course on the spot :x

Course's rather boring and infact we went thru the chapters pretty fast. It's the admin stuff that's dragging the time. But alas, time flies and we're to go off @ 5! Not a v good thing for me thou as I'm staying @ bukit panjang D: so this 30mins, head start makes it on par w/ life @ rifle range.

Rather, I felt empty thou. To be out of routine. To be alone out here. I'm with my log branch gaiz.. But.. Well they're friendly and all. But perhaps I'm the one who's changed. We're not that close like before. I resigned to fate, after cursing it for a few times..

Ahhh its gonna be my 6th mths soon right?
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Powered by Gee! from StarHub

No comments: