Wednesday, February 22, 2012

FRIends

There I dig my hands into my back pocket, with my wallet fumbling out then somehow I manage to throw it out into the lrt tapping machine.
I curse the drizzle, and the late fall out. And I'm heading out to town to meet my boys tonight.
***
We're brothers from our poly days. Magically, it's rather hard surviving poly during my time. With the lack of alliance and babes, it's just the 5 of us.
My memories were pretty vivid still, remembering the first week that we cursed our class and scowled at our fate, throwing us to this class/course. Nevertheless, we put our regrets behind and strive forth. Years pass, and I still reminisce the days now.
I watched them change, them grew up. We went thru thick and thin together, we gave each other strength and laugh together. Apparently none of us cried yet. Anyhow time flies and I watch us take flight against the runway of destiny. No more parading and fear. Soaring in different directions, each of our lives had taken it's own turn. I'm sure we won't be crossing against each other's for sometime. but who knows? We're gonna be working in the same industry after all...
***
Frank
My brother from indonesia. God knows why but we clicked well and I'm always in the mood for witty english humor thanks to him. Not pretty much being myself but I pretty much whipped out some lmao dialogues that grew our social link. Frank's the distant one among us 5 thou.. Having a temptress that he'd to heed (-cough- serve) everyday, we could only make do with school days and.. Fark we didn't catch like a single movie for years until 1 fine day. He'd flew for indonesia to take over his dad's business and we'd still bbm and all.
***
Before I knew it, my bus was already reaching our favourite haunt. Doby ghaut. Its like 'our' place since it's considered as a decent mid point for all of us. There's bus down to the west. Bus from bukit panjang. And also purple line could bring u up to hougang. And there's GV, our theatre. Come to think of it, most of our town hours are clocked in here. Not forgetting about the bistro bar down the street and the LAN Shops @ park lane.
Did a bit of catching up while munching on BK. Jerry'd booked tickets for Ghost Rider 2. Thou the movie is not on par w/ my anticipation. It seems like a dry plot w/ boring dialogues. Cage did well thou~
& there, we left. We'll meet up soon again.. Right? & frank better come join us till then~
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Powered by Gee! from StarHub










No comments: